Stay Current with Industry Changes
- Companies that incorporate online training into their business model are 17% more likely to be the market share leader
- Companies who utilize online training tools have the potential to boost productivity by 50%
- 72% of companies state that online training helps them stay up-to-date on industry changes
- For every $1 a company spends on training and professional development, they receive $30 worth of productivity in return
- 77% of US companies offer online training to improve the professional development of their employees
- Companies that offer online and on-the-job training generate about 26% more revenue per employee
Today's businesses report that online training is the second most valuable training method used. Over 41% of Fortune 500 companies now use some form of technology to instruct employees during formal learning hours and this will likely increase in future years. Online training has the power to increase information retention rates by up to 60%. The Morrisville Chamber is pleased to offer members an online tool that allows for employee training at discounted prices.
Chamber members have access to an extensive library of online training courses to:
- learn new skills
- understand best practices in management, marketing, and new technology
- stay up-to-date with ever-changing regulatory requirements
Many business owners cannot afford the costly price of online employee training and professional development. As a member of the Morrisville Chamber, you can take advantage of useful and needed content for your employees at an affordable rate.
Click here to explore the content library and to take advantage of the online training offerings.
Questions? Contact Lauren Umbdenstock at 919.463.7155.